Forum Boards for MYOB Software and QuickBooks
Where independent users support one another to provide FREE MYOB HELP and FREE QUICKBOOKS HELP

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Bank recs are printing before asking if I want them printed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Boards for MYOB Software and QuickBooks Forum Index -> QuickBooks Everyday transactions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wfsaust

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 2:39 pm    Post subject: Bank recs are printing before asking if I want them printed Reply with quote

Hi

Can anyone help? Bank recs are printing automatically once I hit reconcile. This has happened when we got a new server running on Server 2013.

Also just lately the bank import file for creditors payments and payroll is not uploading. I opened the aba file in notepad and all the info appears but it comes up as $0 when uploaded. Also tried to print out the info of the import in banking reports but it appears on screen yet when I print it the banking info disappears on the print out and on screen and I need to refresh to see it again.

Has anyone else had these problems???

Thanks and regards
Doris
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Boards for MYOB Software and QuickBooks Forum Index -> QuickBooks Everyday transactions All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: