Forum Boards for MYOB Software and QuickBooks
Where independent users support one another to provide FREE MYOB HELP and FREE QUICKBOOKS HELP

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
How to convert old Sales Orders to Invoices?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Boards for MYOB Software and QuickBooks Forum Index -> Everyday transactions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bille1

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:06 pm    Post subject: How to convert old Sales Orders to Invoices? Reply with quote

MYOB Accounting Plus Ver. 18.5 on a Windows PC.

I have 3 Sales Orders dated.

21/12/2004

16/4/2008

23/01/2009

They had never been converted to Invoices because they were for some work I did for my brother and we were always going to sort them out 'One day'.

8/8/2015 he collapsed and died unexpectedly.

A week before he died we discussed it in a casual round about fashion and I told him verbally how much the total was,unexpectedly he deposited the payment into our Bank, now I need to clear it from MYOB however as explained below.

The Executor of his estate has asked that they be converted to invoices however I'm unable to do this because my file has been rolled over and I can't.

I have read Veechi's book 'Making The Most of MYOB' 8th edition, and went to SETUP>PREFERENCES>SECURITY as she recommends but the file is locked to everything prior to 1/7/2009.

Is there a best/simplest/easiest way to resolve this issue?

Thanks in advance for any help and assistance.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Boards for MYOB Software and QuickBooks Forum Index -> Everyday transactions All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: